The SoHo Community Association
February 17th, 2016 – The London Roundhouse.
- “Four Corners” Light Feature – The city has reached out to us to ask our opinion on a coloured light feature to be installed at Colborne/South streets (referred to as the “Four Corners” mixed use area in the CIP). – Britt O’Hagan
- Update on SoHo Blues Shindig – Jamie/Angela
- Introduction to Pathways Mural Project – Jamie/Angela
- Market Update – Location options, decision on day of week. – Jamie
- Update on Director’s Insurance – Jamie
- Begin Planning “SoHo Day” – The community yard sale event we discussed the last meeting. There may be an opportunity to work in additional events to that day. We need to choose a date and make sure we don’t conflict with OEV. – Angela
- Libro Prosperity Fund – The deadline for this grant is approaching in March, it may be a great option for us to get additional funding for the Market. – Jamie/Nancy
- Open Discussion – At this point in the meeting, members/guests are free to bring forward any concerns they have.